Instant trading Sauber c9, F10, Falken GTR, 787B

Messages
63
Messages
souperdooperhigh
hey ya'll trying to trade before bed. not a crazy garage but have some notables. please be able to trade now

flaken gtr race car 04
impreza super touring car
sauber c9
787b
lancer evolution super rally car
option stream z
genki hyper silvia
alot of other rare standards and a few cool premiums
peugeot race car matmut
isf racing concept


I'm Looking For:

Toyota GT-one
Bentley Speed8
Enzo
German Touring cars
JGTC
 
Last edited:
ok lets trade. i want

impreza super touring car

i have either x1 carbon or bentley lmk

yes i can trade now
 
Ive got the GT One and Enzo. Would like your Mazda 787B + Sauber C9

PM me or post @ my garage
 
I'm Looking For:

Toyota GT-one
Bentley Speed8
Enzo
German Touring cars
JGTC
 
I'm Looking For:

Toyota GT-one
Bentley Speed8
Enzo
German Touring cars
JGTC

Actually I have fully modded enzo, abt audi, audi r8 lms, and astra touring car. Any of those strike your fancy for the 787B. I can't trade those till tomorrow.
 
Actually I have fully modded enzo, abt audi, audi r8 lms, and astra touring car. Any of those strike your fancy for the 787B. I can't trade those till tomorrow.

would love one of those same time same place tomorrow night
 
Ok, take your pick. my PSN is ncaa_maniac
 
Hey, do you want a R89C? Maybe for the peugeot race car matmut? Sound good? I can trade now.
 
MysticKills- is a bad trader, please dont deal with him
 
I'd trade a sauber minolta furai viper ford gt lm ford gt and hks ct230r for mazda 787b or 908
 
You interested about Audi A4 Touring Car? PM offers if interested :).
 
I'd trade my Toyota GT-One for the sauber mercedes if you still have it
 
Back