Insufficient Disk Space Error

• Thread starter GTI-89
  • 8 comments
Canada
Toronto
I dont get it, even after I have deleted my save game file and try starting a new game it still gives me the insufficient disk space error, I have more then enough data on my hard drive yet it still does not want to let me play this game. I have tried wiping all GT5 data, reinstalling but yet nothing wants to seem to work.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to get this problem solved? I backed up my save game file just incase, really hope I dont need to start from scratch but if need be I guess i'm going to have to. :grumpy:

Yeah...don't install GT5.👍 I bought a new slim a few weeks ago and never did main install. Runs just fine

I thought they fixed this?? There use to be an issue were if your saved game was over 4000kb or so that it wouldnt save. I think it was on the original game and/or earlier updates. Are you playing on the most recent updates?

Last edited:
mine still seems to be corrupt, I have managed to start a new game finally, but my cars that I had from preorder are no longer in the garage. This whole game is such a headache

GTI-89
shouldn't they get added automatically when you start a new game?

If you deleted your game data than you need to re download them from your download list.

Back