"Insufficient free space on HDD"

  • Thread starter Thread starter entropy17
  • 12 comments
  • 1,850 views
Messages
30
Messages
entropy-17
So this just came up recently and I have no idea what to do. I thought 1.06 fixed this problem?
 
Unless you've got a backed up save, there isn't much you can do.
 
My backed up save says the exact same thing actually, and it's fro, three days ago..
 
So does this mean I have to restart now?
 
Might have to i'm afraid :c
 
Do you have enough HD space? How big is your save file?
 
Says it's 192KB, and I'm not sure where to check how much space I have left.
 
Says it's 192KB, and I'm not sure where to check how much space I have left.

That sounds too low, maybe it has got corrupted. I can't remember where you can check your remaining HD space but it is definitely possible.
 
I just tinkered around and found it has 53 gigs left.
 
Yeah PD screwed you like they screwed me buddy. Time to restart from scratch.
 
okay, it's giving me the same message when I start a new game..
 
Back