Integra R lsd question

  • Thread starter Thread starter IAG
  • 1 comments
  • 561 views

IAG

Messages
65
I know the 98 Honda Integra Type R comes stock with a LSD(i think its 1.5), but in the game my stock ITR had not LSD. so i went and installed a 1.5 lsd and decreased my times to a 1 09.2 at Tsukuba.

my question is, did PD model the teg with the 1.5 or did they leave it up to us to add it?
 
some cars that most of us know come with it, like the Trueno, and levin. the Trueno 86 came with it stock but the Levin 86 had none, now, when I 1st bought the 2 (my 2nd and 3rd cars) I drive them both and noticed how the Trueno was spinning only one tire as it was drifting. At First I thought the LSD was broken then I just added a 1 way and now it is my best 148HP drifter. it sort of was strange also, due to one of the Lexus's (I think the GS300 '93) that my aunt used to own for a while used to have a LSD and the one in the game was spinning one tire and that also was strange, unless my copy is the onely one with my GS's spinning 1 tire.
 
Back