Integra tuning from Race Together Tsukuba

• Thread starter suponji84
  • 4 comments
Japan
Japan
suponji84
Hi! :)

My first thread here!

So I do realize the answer to my question will most likely be "no", but I wanted to ask anyway just in case someone had actually figured that out.

In the first "beginner" race on Tsukuba against GT Sophy, the tuned Integra is such a pleasure to drive. I couldn't find a way to see how the car was tuned, so I was wondering if someone else had been able to figure it out.

Thank you for your help!

My first thread here!

So I do realize the answer to my question will most likely be "no", but I wanted to ask anyway just in case someone had actually figured that out.

In the first "beginner" race on Tsukuba against GT Sophy, the tuned Integra is such a pleasure to drive. I couldn't find a way to see how the car was tuned, so I was wondering if someone else had been able to figure it out.

Thank you for your help!
Our friend has a 550 Integra tune. I too enjoyed that when I tried the race.

Thank you! Sorry for my late reply. I didn't see yours until now.

I tried replicating the Integra tune from the Sophy race but I couldn't do a perfect job. The weight and power didn't seem to be an issue. It has all the weight reductions applied, and two parts that bring the power up - unless of course they're using some power restriction. It also seems to have better breaks and a racing gearbox. It has a wide body and custom parts.

I'm not an expert at all so it's difficult for me to guess everything. I couldn't match the exact PP, so I either didn't find the parts they're using, or couldn't match the settings.

My first thread here!

Thank you for your help!
If you want you can try also my tune for this Integra
Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back