INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtbuck
  • 3 comments
  • 595 views
Messages
49
Messages
GT_Buck
Looking for immediate trade of INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car.

I can offer cars such as:

SUBARU IMPREZA Super Touring Car
TK ZZ-S '00
TVRCerbera Speed 12 ‘00
HPA Stage II R32
AMUSE S2000 GT1 Turbo
AMUSE S2000 GT1 '04
SPOON Integra Type-R (DC2) '99

Being new to trading, I will send your gift car first and then you can send once you have received. Looking to have completed before the weekend.
 
Last edited:
Are you looking for the '03 Integra Type R Touring Car? If so i have that. I'll take the SUBARU IMPREZA Super Touring Car. Won't be able to send the car until tomorrow thou. If you are interested please add PSN: pingubest
 
In car lists it is shown as '01. Either way so long as it is the Integra Touring Car it should work.

I'll send over the Impreza Super Touring Car in approx. 4h.
 
successful trade completed
 
Back