|Interest Check| BMW Z4 GTC Race Series

Are you interested in the BMW Z4 Race Series?

• 100% Yes!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Meh...

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canada
Toronto
BlackIce49
Ok basically I will be starting a new series come May, the first race will take place on Sunday, June 5th and carry on for 5 more weeks on every Sunday from that point on.

These cars are really fun to drive and easy for that matter. The cars will be fairly even, exact same mods and such with very little tuning. They will have Stock Transmission and Fixed Sport Suspension. The only things that you will be able to tune on these cars are the rear downforce and LSD.

The cars aren't insanely powerful, so many people will be able to keep these cars under control. I have the car's mod list ready as well as the track list. I have made my own track for this series, it isn't very long by has a lot of elevation changes and hidden apexs with a nice mix of straights. Custom track is on Mt. Aso.

Everything is ready and finished basically, just doing final touches and final tests.

I am planning to open up Sign-Ups at the beginning of May and start the series on first weekend of June. I just want to see how many people would be interested in this race series.

If any of you want to see my other race series ideas, just go to my Upcoming Races thread. All those races will eventually happen, just one by one. Please comment here and in that thread as well.

I made a thread about a z4 series yesterday... but its all good I havent written down any of the specs yet for the series or anything else for that matter. love the handing and grip on the z4 M coupe '08. can't wait for your series to start!

I made a thread about a z4 series yesterday... but its all good I havent written down any of the specs yet for the series or anything else for that matter. love the handing and grip on the z4 M coupe '08. can't wait for your series to start!

Sorry man I didnt see it. I just really enjoy driving this car, really fun to drive.

And no I am from Canada (Eastern Time) My races will probably be around the mid-evening time range, I might change it to saturdays even if people can attend that more so then sundays.

Last edited:
So CET is GMT-1?
If thats the case I have to add 9 hours..

Yes Central European time is one hour ahead of Greenwich mean time.
I think you have something similar to CET at your place right? I remember some telco planned with customers at 7 CET. Was driving to work and received an email if i would attend. I replied sure ill be there at 7pm CET. They replied "No, the meeting is now" :)

Ok I am now making the official Z4 thread, I plan on using the Front lip and Rear spoiler, should I include extensions or no?

Back