I was wondering if there was any interest in a sort of "IROC-style" Corvette Racing Series. Myself and a couple other guys I race with have extensive experience in running leagues. The idea for this series would be as follows:
-All drivers would be required to drive a Race Modified Corvette ZR1
-There would be an HP limit of between 650-700 in order to keep speeds at a level which would facilitate stable "pack-racing" at Oval tracks
-Tuning and upgrade options would be regulated
-Each driver would be assigned a unique Car Number and Color
-Races would likely take place at Daytona, Indy, High Speed Ring, Suzuka East, Daytona Road, Indy Road, Autumn Ring Mini, and perhaps more
-Races would be between 50 minutes-1.5 hours
So just tell me what you guys think, I feel like the Vettes would produce fantastic racing, especially on the Ovals
-All drivers would be required to drive a Race Modified Corvette ZR1
-There would be an HP limit of between 650-700 in order to keep speeds at a level which would facilitate stable "pack-racing" at Oval tracks
-Tuning and upgrade options would be regulated
-Each driver would be assigned a unique Car Number and Color
-Races would likely take place at Daytona, Indy, High Speed Ring, Suzuka East, Daytona Road, Indy Road, Autumn Ring Mini, and perhaps more
-Races would be between 50 minutes-1.5 hours
So just tell me what you guys think, I feel like the Vettes would produce fantastic racing, especially on the Ovals