- 826
- O. Lawdy
Wanted to gauge the interest of a racing series in the image of the GT3. Unless we want a Z06 RM vs. Playstation R8, the only way to get the complete list of this year's manufacturers on the grid is to use cars from the dealership modified to match the real world performance numbers and adding aero parts from the GT Auto.
I've been going through my own homologation process with this years models. I started with matching the performance numbers for each vehicle to their real world counterparts, and have now been tuning each model to run within the same lap times at a variety of circuits.
The biggest problem thus far is the Z4. Without completely dumbing down the rest of the field, the Z4 is slightly out of touch with the other cars. On short, tight circuits, it will put up competitive times, but on the higher speed tracks it starts to lag.
If there is enough interest within the community, I will post the regulations thus far along with each vehicles technical form, and begin a registration list.
I've been going through my own homologation process with this years models. I started with matching the performance numbers for each vehicle to their real world counterparts, and have now been tuning each model to run within the same lap times at a variety of circuits.
The biggest problem thus far is the Z4. Without completely dumbing down the rest of the field, the Z4 is slightly out of touch with the other cars. On short, tight circuits, it will put up competitive times, but on the higher speed tracks it starts to lag.
If there is enough interest within the community, I will post the regulations thus far along with each vehicles technical form, and begin a registration list.