• Thread starter THRASH
  • 22 comments
United States
Delaware
THRASH_46
Hey everyone. I am attempting to start up the

SNAIL Super Formula Series

58814E2D-516C-4F51-AB3E-28AA6883BFE1.jpeg

I am shooting for Wednesday nights to start at 8:30 or 9:30 EST. Here’s everything I have so far

This Series is open to anyone within SNAIL and outside of SNAIL. If you are banned from Sunday Night racing, you will not be eligible to participate in this Series

My idea is that it would be a 6 week season. With two races a night, it could be up to 12 races. The of a format is to Open the room at 9:00 EST. Let everyone join and start the race at 9:20. There isn’t 1 hot lap for qualifying you can run as many laps or as little as you want until it starts. The race I would like to be ideally 40 minutes but not a timed race. I would like it to be laps but with the math we could figure out the laps.

The race would (in a perfect world) end at 10:00 and from 10:05 ish to 10:25-30 ish is qualifying for race 2. Start after a 20 minute qualifying and race another for the 40 minutes.

I would like to do 2 points systems. 1 for a single champion and 1 for a tandem. The champion would be rewarded for whoever has the most points BUT if someone makes all the races but has less points vs someone who missed 1 or 2 has more, the person with more attended races wins. Same for the tandem championship.

In the races I would also like for drivers to run hard & soft tires at least once. So everyone changes up their strategy throughout the night.

This wouldn’t be a finalized schedule but it could look like this.

Night 1:
Race 1: Nurburgring
Race 2: St. Croix

Night 2:
Race 3: Barcelona
Race 4: Red Bull Ring

Night 3:
Race 5: Suzuka
Race 6: Fuji

Night 4:
Race 7: Monza
Race 8: Interlagos

Night 5:
Race 9: Miyabi + Yawagiwa
Race 10: Autopolis

Night 6: (plot twist)
Race 11: New track

(Schedule is tentative)

Since the season would be 6 weeks then most likely during the season a new track would be released. If it is a track that wouldn’t be suitable for SF Cars then we would pick a track that could handle it. I would like to make the last race of every season 1 long race where it is a 90 minute race, A. You have to use RH/RM/RS tires all at least once. And B. Since it is one long race it would be double points.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please post below so we can get a head count going. This isn’t the official thread yet but just to see the interest.

Interested, but not ready to commit

Back