Interested in realistic lobbies?

• Thread starter Airetam
  • 17 comments
Norway
Oslo
Aire_tam
I just hosted a realistic lobby today (Tyre/fuel depletion, real grip and mechanical damage), and it seems like there's a small chunk of people out there who are attracted to it.

I'll be hosting in the open lounge whenever i play GT5, since drifting is pretty much all i do until GT6 is out.
Tsukuba is the opening track, but i can change tracks if the majority wants to.

Interested? Look for "Gatebil (Realistic)" at any time throughout the day (GMT+1), or add me on psn: Aire_tam

I like realistic lobbies like this but people whinge because they have to keep pitting and they keep asking to change it to no tyre wear

I'm always looking for a good realistic room, but it's hard to find them. The worst of this group is hybriders, (of which I am one) I just don't think that a 2500hp civic is realistic, a C3 Vette with a 454 however, is. I'll add you bud, hope to hang with you soon!

It's nice to see that i'm not the only simulation freak out there!
Maybe i'll fire up a lobby today, but the release of Battlefield 4 beta and Terraria patch 1.2 says i won't.:nervous:

It will be restricted to comfort tires.

Last edited:
It's nice to see that i'm not the only simulation freak out there! Maybe i'll fire up a lobby today, but the release of Battlefield 4 beta and Terraria patch 1.2 says i won't.:nervous: It will be restricted to comfort tires.

Yeah BF4 baby! I almost forgot about it with all the buzz about GT6 lately, maybe I'll see you on there too.

I will definitely join! I usually run my Orido DRIVE Supra or my new weapon in development, the white on white FD3S.

cool idea... Always enjoyed drifting in a realistic room. As long as their are other good drifters to follow around the track.

I like the enthusiasm! Now i feel bad for the lack of time to host.
Hopefully more people will jump on the realism train and start hosting these kind of lobbies 👍

I'm up for it, haven't been around my ps3 so add me @ iSaisoku . I'll hop on tomorrow.

I'm back, and will be hosting now.
There's been weeks since I've drifted last time, so I think I'm very, very rusty.

Back