Interesting Car Popped up on UCD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chqr
  • 21 comments
  • 2,623 views
Messages
3,273
United Kingdom
London
Messages
Chqr
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car '99

600 BHP, not the fastest LM but it is 3,000,000.

Buy it?
 
they say it is the fastest
but you can win it in bspec lemans 24h...this may take a wile
 
You win it for B-Spec 24 Hours of Le Mans. Arguably the best racecar in the game though.
 
Definitely in my top 10 cars, buy it and then when/if you win one from the 24 hour race you can trade one of them for something else you might like.
 
Tuned it is a beast as well any way well into 900 bhp.
 
This one's on me list of cars to buy - still haven't seen it pop up on my UCD.
 
I believe the GT one has F1 style suspension, unlike other LM cars, making it unique.
 
Tuned its unbeatable excluding the F1, FGT, X2010
 
This car is awesome, it's a shame that it isn't Premium:(
 
It is unbelievable, I waited hours for it to show up after constantly refreshing the UCD. It dis 928 BHP fully tuned, and it can easily go 255 mph by itself (no drafting) on the la sarthe straight. It is also very easy to handle aswell. That and the Audi R8 race car 2001 are my favourite Le mans cars.
 
Why but it when you can win it???

Because you may want to use it before you get to those horrible 24h endurance races at the end of the game. 👎
 
I am about 7 hours from winning one as I am racing the BSpec Le Mans at the moment. I also have this car already so happy to trade my duplicate for something you might have interesting.

PM me if interested.
 
Hmm seems like I am the only one that has no fun with 1000hp cars... feels unrealistic and is too fast... Especially in city races, I hate them... I enjoy a ride with my Scuderia and some sports tires much more :)
 
It's a great car, been using it since GT2. Showed up in my UCD when I was only level 12 and didn't have the money to buy it. Haven't seen it since =/
 
You should buy it. I regret not doing so after reading a post where it said that the GT-One has a top speed of 260+ MPH.
 
Back