Interesting find

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTMattZ
  • 7 comments
  • 700 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
I found this website for a 62 buick special:

http://www.baer.com/Media/ContentDetails.aspx?ContentID=119

It appears to be the exact car the one in GT4 is modeled after, thought it was kind of interesting, wanted to share.

I stumbled across it while searching the web for info on the buick 215 aluminum V8 motor for my 1980 MGB roadster.
 
I sugest this should be in the "Cars in General" section of the forums.
 
I am sorry, I thought it was GT4 related, as the Buick Special is only in GT4
 
This is a repost. Searching for "baer" (i.e. the website the page comes from) yields this as the 8th result. I realise you're a new member, but there is a page informing you to search before posting.
 
Wasn't this particular Buick 62 they used to model anyways in GT4?
 
Ok, then maybe a mod should delete my post.

I apologise for being a redundant noob.
 
GTMattZ
I stumbled across it while searching the web for info on the buick 215 aluminum V8 motor for my 1980 MGB roadster.

This sounds damn cool! :drool:

I have been thinking about getting an MGB Roadster.
 
Yep. It's the winner of the 2004 SEMA show. It was announced that the winner of the show, whatever it was, would be featured in GT4 and has certainly been covered here before.

Don't be discouraged though - at least it's a potentially useful repost and not a newbie howler.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back