interesting interview with Kaz!

ive posted this on one of the forums, but no need to delete forum since more people can see that video.

great interview, but some questions were just really silly ;)

by the way where he mentions the polys?

The stand out quote for me is, "After the holidays". And yes, the world would be a much better place if all driver's education courses used GT as it's driver training simulator.

Damage for GT5p. That means that all cars will have damage and not only teh race cars as mentioned before.

the damage patch was mentioned way when GT HD was released. and the creator is still saying the same good thing :) that it will be in the game. not the first full release, but it be a patch for that :)

in other videos and interviews he mentioned about body kits :) so yeah lets hope they make the game :)

for me personally. they should at least have a body kit to turn your car into a racer :) like front wings and real wings.. etc etc

I think its stupid how they keep referring to GT and then driver training.

Although i think GT would build a knowledge base of how car's are expected to behave, i really dont think that it would give any experience to people. And as far as reducing insurance premiums? I dont think so.

Back