Interesting take on the "Music Quiz"...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 9 comments
  • 606 views

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Messages
27,385
Canada
Toronto
Messages
NewAesthetic
Messages
SlipZtrEm
http://www.chthonicionic.net/whatsthatsong/

Simple enough, right? Plays a piece of a song, you get four choices. But the really fun part is that, if you don't like the particular style, you can type a band (or genre) into the top right textbox and play a quiz based around that particular band's discography. Or the genre's big names.

Quite a lot of fun, provided it works on a regular basis.

👍
 
Thats pretty cool 👍. I'm playing the "metal" one right now.
 
Thanks for the link. My PC is a little loaded right now, so I´ll try it out later.
 
That was very entertaining. I bet its a great way to sell cd's too.
 
Don't take the Van Halen quiz. I noticed two errors while I was taking it. Whoever made it clearly doesn't know their VH.
 
w00t!

I got 10/10 for the Darude test. :D
 
s13drifting
i got 10/10 on the tech nyne quiz
tech nyne ni**a what?

i havent found a band that it doesnt have a quiz for. good find
 
They don't have a Beatles quiz due to copyright laws.

And I got 10/10 on the Rush quiz :D
 
8/10 on Metallica quiz and 9/10 on Angra quiz. DAMN!
 
Back