Interesting thought

• Thread starter klee
  • 8 comments
(Please move to the right fourm to post)

While playing tourist trophy an interseting idea hit me...what if polphony digital made like an atv or offroading game Say like it would feature all the stuff that they did in TT and GT4 but put it in use with other types of racing you know.I would love to see old and new quads and tracks or dirt bikes or even trucks racing around in the polphony digital world, but then again not everyone would like that, so post your thought on what you would like to see.

Its called......"waiting until TT2 where they will install dirt/snow racing"

lol

Not really, but if its PD (which it is) then maybe they have plans in store for this game much like the GT Series.

i wouldnt mind seing some fast quads in the next TT, not necessarly offroad racing but it would be sweet to ride around "THE RING" with a YAMAHA BANSHEE 👍

i would like to see more Supermoto bikes , more powerfull supermotos like KTMs, Husabergs,Husqvarnas, the new Aprilia V2 CRF450 SM versions etc... and make track with dirt section including a couple jumps and a berm.. that would make me stay inside for a long time...

and maybe dragracing (im not a big fan of drag racing but i think it will fun comparing quarter mile times!!!)

Back