Internal hdd to external hdd

Australia
Melbourne
Senator2655
Senator265
hey all just want some help or info to put my mind at ease lol. So I have a 2.5 inch Seagate Barracude hdd 4Tb and I am trying to find a hdd external enclosure for it to make it a external hdd. I have a enclosure here but it’s only for a hdd capacity that is 2tb and not 4Tb. I can’t find any or I am not looking hard enough for a case. Also it’s a bit thicker than 2tb hdd but same size at 2.5 inch. Thank you. Sorry if the answer is so obvious lol. :(

hey all just want some help or info to put my mind at ease lol. So I have a 2.5 inch Seagate Barracude hdd 4Tb and I am trying to find a hdd external enclosure for it to make it a external hdd. I have a enclosure here but it’s only for a hdd capacity that is 2tb and not 4Tb. I can’t find any or I am not looking hard enough for a case. Also it’s a bit thicker than 2tb hdd but same size at 2.5 inch. Thank you. Sorry if the answer is so obvious lol. :(

Not sure why 2GB vs 4GB drive capacity would matter there. In any case try https://www.amazon.com.au/s/ref=nb_...alias=aps&field-keywords=hard+drive+enclosure

I suggest investing in a HDD dock instead of an enclosure unless you're looking to travel with it.

Back