International A: Nascar Cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter KilzoneStrife
  • 3 comments
  • 1,667 views
Messages
1,206
South Africa
South Africa
Ok guys.. this is annoying. I didnt find a thread for this (If there was, I apolygise, please direct me there). Im doing the events. Ive golded all of them EXCEPT for the High Speed Ring one. I cant even get 3rd place there..
Do you have any tips for me? Maybe gear ratios?
Im using the 2013 Denny Hamlin Camry, Ive changed the oil, its 585PP, 625HP. I have max speed at 330Km/h on the transmission setting.

The gear ratios at:

1) 2.812
2) 1.898
3) 1.411
4) 1.112
Final Gear at: 3.280

I tried this event atleast 10 times and they just (un-naturally) pull away. Even though they break prematurely at corners and thats where I gain ground against them, they pull away soon after at its impossible to catch them up after the final straight :(
Please help.
Thanks.
 
Thanks Montez23!!!
Just won :) . Thanks a million. I feel stupid for not figuring it out lol.
 
Thanks Montez23!!!
Just won :) . Thanks a million. I feel stupid for not figuring it out lol.

Don't feel stupid mate...you are not the first to find this out, nor will you be the last. I had the exact same problem (managed to win WIllow at 70% mind) of not understanding why I was so slow on acceleration compared to the rest. It wasn't until I was looking for a tune to sort it that I noticed the 100% power bit. It's so easy to do, especially if you aren't familiar with the Nascar Restrictor plates that GT are mimicking. At least you have won the event now...that's the most important thing 👍
 
Back