International B - GT All Stars Championship - Is there an issue with the points?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GGGMotorsport
  • 1 comments
  • 1,051 views
Messages
2,782
United States
Washington
Messages
GrimGrnninGhost
Is there an issue with the points or am I missing something. In the championship for International B Career, I have placed 1st or second without making any contact with other cars or walls and instead of giving me 1st/2nd place points, I only get 5 points? Am I doing something wrong or is this a glitch. I did 3 races and noticed I only had 15 points after finishing 1-2 in each of the races. Thanks
 
Not sure what happened in your case, but I just encountered a very obvious bug that made me abandon a championship. When I passed cars it didn't register and even though I finished first it said I was in last place.
 
Back