I am attaining golds in all license tests but have been stuck on this one for 100+ attempts. My best time is 5 hundredths outside gold time.
Any tips?
I have TC turned off (anyone of the opinion that having TC turned to 1 is faster than off?) and ABS on 1.
Is it better to just slightly hang the rear out and slide it into the apex from out wide or should I take a narrower line and break in a straight line?
I'm using a GTFP on a wheel stand pro with the wheel settng on simulation. Maybe I should just turn it to standard?
OMG GT5 is awesome but this test is driving me nuts!
Thanks for any help
Any tips?
I have TC turned off (anyone of the opinion that having TC turned to 1 is faster than off?) and ABS on 1.
Is it better to just slightly hang the rear out and slide it into the apex from out wide or should I take a narrower line and break in a straight line?
I'm using a GTFP on a wheel stand pro with the wheel settng on simulation. Maybe I should just turn it to standard?
OMG GT5 is awesome but this test is driving me nuts!
Thanks for any help