International Kids Cup - Ferrari 458 @ NürburgringOpen 

• Thread starter Menoita
  • 16 comments

Menoita

Premium
Andorra
Andorra La Vella
GTP_Menoita
Big news! Fabián Portilla @perrolocomcquee and Nico Rubilar @TRL_Snow, manager of International Kids Cup, in collaboration with GTfusion.eu, have created an event that will take place this month. It will consist on two time trials, which you can do by joining this club in Gran Turismo 6. Both times on the TTs will be put together, to build an overall leaderboard and see who goes to the final: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt6/user/#!/clubid/1066484/

We would like to invite all the GTPlanet.net community. To see the rules please click the link to the event, anyone can join. The final race will be on the Nürburgring with the Ferrari 458, no aids allowed! The 12 best drivers will race, and we are sure we´ll have GTAcademy finalists and members of many teams in the event. Here´s the link to the event:

We hope the final race can be livestreamed. See you on the TTs trying to get that spot to the final guys!

TablaProvisional.png

Current Leaderboard.
There's still a week left!

Well, it wasnt the best race ever, but I´m sure @TRL_Snow will get this better for the next time. Lots of disconnections and missing people who didn´t tell they were not gonna make it. Flawless performance of @Igor Fraga, congratulations.

Finally I could speak both Spanish and English in a livestreaming thanks to IKC! Also a little bit of portuguese due to the presence of many brazilians Igor managed to bring. Here´s the qualifying for the event:

I´m sure more events like this are coming guys, stay tuned!

Back