International Online Playing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ppucci
  • 8 comments
  • 641 views
Messages
241
D00ds,

I wonder if the multiplayer online mode will be available for pleople outside the US or Europe... I live in Brazil and it would be a shame not to be able to play online... :boggled:
 
If you have a broadband connection, there's nothing to worry about :cool:
 
Shouldn't have thought it would be a problem, as I'm sure I've come across players from Brazil playing PGR2 :yuck: on Xbox Live, so surely the PS2 and GT4 will be able to accommodate people from all over the world as well...
 
Its split into three regions...

NTSC - PAL - NTSC J

So you can only play people in the same region as you
indifferent.gif
well it will be for PAL (don't know about the other two) because the game will be using Sony's Central Station servers.
 
tiptopcream
Its split into three regions...

NTSC - PAL - NTSC J

So you can only play people in the same region as you
indifferent.gif
well it will be for PAL (don't know about the other two) because the game will be using Sony's Central Station servers.

I heard Sony are taking up to 2 months to issue your Access pin for Central station right now, do you need this to play games through central station, or do you only need it for the extra features like messaging?
 
Well I live in Brazil too, and I play PS2 online every day. So don´t worry about it.
 
GTXLR
I heard Sony are taking up to 2 months to issue your Access pin for Central station right now, do you need this to play games through central station, or do you only need it for the extra features like messaging?

You can still play online without a pin, but you need one to enter competitions if Sony set them up, and as you said to use the messaging... I'm still waiting for mine and its been over 2 months. :crazy:
 
ppucci
D00ds,

I wonder if the multiplayer online mode will be available for pleople outside the US or Europe... I live in Brazil and it would be a shame not to be able to play online... :boggled:

Why wouldn't it be?
 
Back