International Touring Car Championship Season 1 official race recaps

Some action photos from the races would be an awesome addition to the already informative thread ...

I just renamed the Endurance series. It's now the VLN series. :) You can shorten up your signature. :)

And, I fully agree man.

Sorry, made a post here but was meant for somewhere else...deleted it..

Last edited:
Do you have the replay? Maybe you'd like to write it? :scared: I FORGOT TO SAVE THE Race 2 REPLAY! :(

However, I've got a video on the way from Race 3. It should be pretty epic.

Well, my replay may not be accurate. My replay shows Jamie double stinting RS. So I wanted to cross reference with someone else's replay before using it.

I meant 0.5 Race 2.

0.4 Race 2 shows a double stint on softs, but I don't know if lap times/tire wear accurately substantiates the Telemetry. Certainly, I should look into it again.

I meant 0.5 Race 2.

0.4 Race 2 shows a double stint on softs, but I don't know if lap times/tire wear accurately substantiates the Telemetry. Certainly, I should look into it again.

Kinda forgot to save that as well :sly:

At least I ain't going mad on the double stint issue then...

June 26th: Official Televised ITCC Events

Every week, the ITCC Event from that week will be airing on YouTube. Commentators will do the job they're named for, and the races will be brought to you commercial-free. The ITCC would like to thank YouTube for their support of this series.

Also in the media's planning, Official Interviews will be conducted after every race, going in-depth behind the strategies used, and the events that unfolded. We hope that this unprecedented coverage will bring new fans and sponsors to the series.

All interviews will be conducted after Race 3. We will try to bring you the most emotional, strategic, and important breaking stories, empowering the reader to understand every aspect of the series.

The first fully covered event will be Madrid, the first points race. All drivers will be contacted, for pre- and post-race interviews, asking about the status of the team, and the comfort levels within the cars and the teams.

Every week, the ITCC Event from that week will be airing on YouTube. Commentators will do the job they're named for, and the races will be brought to you commercial-free. The ITCC would like to thank YouTube for their support of this series.

Please improve on camera angles.

Sir, yes sir! :lol: I think, I'll generally use the side-of-the-track cam, but I'll use the on-board cams and a few others to "highlight" crashes, or really cool passes.

Certainly, I wish that all of the cars had GoPros. Seriously, they're everywhere at my Autocross track. Shame that we don't have more options on GT5.

Just that:

• no K1m angle for diddy hitting Lancer (great angle)
  • no me angle for the Lap 2 crash at Casio
  • no rear angles which could've been used to see diddy going WEEEEEEEEE into K1m
  • not being very fussy at all, am I?
  • didn't see me take a trip into the gravel at degner 1 (lap 1, race 3)

Just that:

• no K1m angle for diddy hitting Lancer (great angle)
  • no me angle for the Lap 2 crash at Casio
  • no rear angles which could've been used to see diddy going WEEEEEEEEE into K1m
  • not being very fussy at all, am I?
  • didn't see me take a trip into the gravel at degner 1 (lap 1, race 3)

I *don't* want to emphasize your mistakes. You want me to emphasize your mistakes? :lol: As for the JZR... as with every other part of the history of JZR, let's forget about it.

Well, all of you were slowed down. It guaranteed Lancer & me the podium. You guys could've been more reserved about the 4 wide deal there. :sly: But, certainly, I understand that during preseason, moves which would cost points are more common.

ITCC Race Recaps updates:​

The Team's Championship is a close battle for first, with LLama Racing and MAFIA Motorsports battling over the lead. MAFIA Motorsports currently has a 23 point lead over LLama Racing. Championship Honda is staying on the Championship podium.

Wins by Damu E. Mogirl (:lol:) and Markus Weiss are helping to close the gap behind the leading cnd01 in the Driver's championship, and helping their teams maintain the Championship podium in the Team's Championship.

Ford is maintaining a 5.25 point gap over Mazda in the Manufacturer's championship. Subaru is currently in third, followed by Honda and Toyota (who were unable to get a decent result at Deep Forest.)

When asked about these standings, and the general sentiments towards the season, the drivers and team managers replied:

The Honda felt really great at Deep Forest. Championship Honda took home two well-needed podiums, and I was able to barely beat out our main rival, cnd, in his Ford Focus ST.

The season seems to be coming along nicely. We're slowly building up a momentum. I can only hope it carries through into the Clubman Stage Route 5 race this weekend, and ensure that the car maintains its great pace and tuning setup. I feel good about this weekend, though, as Clubman Stage Route 5 really seems to suit the Honda Civic Type R.

Hey guys. I'd like to add recaps again, but no one's showing interest! Please, post up an official recap, for yourself, or your team, generally speaking about the halfway point in the season.

Championship Honda Loses Lead​

Following this weekend's disasters at Nürburgring, where the continual passing zones left drivers unable to find a rhythm, Championship Honda has lost the lead of the championship, one round after taking it from MAFIA Motorsports.

Though the team feels a bit weary of Nürburgring, team driver Markus Weiss was quoted saying: "I am excited to be going to Indy Road Course this weekend. This is the place where I got my first GTP event win, and I've had good finishes here, in every visit. In the ALMS, I narrowly missed the podium, and I won in the Rolex series here.

As I progressed through the series, I noticed that my racing lines are completely different, at Indy, in comparison to all of the other drivers. I take a racing line that seems to shock the competition, here, but it works, for me, and my personal driving style. If nothing else, this racing line difference ensures that I will hit my apex in Turns 5 and 6. And, after this weekend's miserable failure to find a rhythm during all three races, where every other driver was continually 'nipping at my heels,' waiting for their chance to pass me, too, hitting my apex in every corner, and not having to worry as much about traffic will be an absolute blessing.

It's a true shame, that my teammate will not be there, as he attends the Rolex series race, but I am hoping to score as many points now, as possible, while allowing for Polar to return in the post-season, to run make-up races."

This confident outlook, could put Championship Honda back in its winning fashions, after a miserable Round 4.

Back