Internet speed !!

• Thread starter GO 4 IT
  • 2 comments
I have just bought my lovely PS4 and a copy of drive club but have just found out that i can't chat in game because apparently after it checks my internet speed it says too slow. Does anyone know what the minimum requirement is? I have 10 meg download but less than 1 meg upload which sucks !! Any advice much appreciated.

Paul

I have just bought my lovely PS4 and a copy of drive club but have just found out that i can't chat in game because apparently after it checks my internet speed it says too slow. Does anyone know what the minimum requirement is? I have 10 meg download but less than 1 meg upload which sucks !! Any advice much appreciated.

Paul
What's your ping rate? People focus a lot of up- and download speeds, but chat used to cause lagging on track in GT5 (possibly 6 as well, I don't really know about that one to be truthful.) Anyway, I digress, check you ping rate http://www.speedtest.net/ as this affects the speed your PS4 exchanges info that makes online possible. It might not be an issue but it's best to know these things before going to have a chat with your ISP.

Back