Intro movie for GT3 NTSC US

  • Thread starter Thread starter danibus
  • 16 comments
  • 834 views
Messages
116
This may not be the place to post this, but anyone out there know where I can download this movie without being an IGNInsider or having GamespotComplete?

If its out there great. I love this flick. If not I'll get over it.

Thanks
 
Originally posted by CarAlot
Is this what you're looking for?

That is the same intro which I have on my PAL edition... Not the US version then?
 
i dunno which version it is...it says "import version" but is that import from Japan or from US?
 
I think that's the Japan version. I like it too, but I'd like the US version. Thanks for trying.
 
That's the European intro. Japan intro has Diablo in it.

So where's the US intro? I'd like to see it also.
 
You can get it from ign.com if you subscribe to their Insider or from Gamespot.com if you subscribe to them too. I just wondered if anyone out there made their own.

A decent one at that.:D
 
UPDATE!!!!!!! You can get it thru IGN.com without subscribing now. Go get it before they change their minds!!!
 
Franlkly, the other versions I've seen are beeter than the US version.
 
Perhaps this will help.

Just click on the More Media button and select the American Intro Movie at the top.

Enjoy.

If anyone has trouble, let me know and I'll post a solution.
 
oh the GT3Tribute has clips from the Japanese version with the Diablo...
 
Originally posted by CarAlot
oh the GT3Tribute has clips from the Japanese version with the Diablo...

True, but I'd rather have the original movie.

Anyone know where you can get the Japanese one now?
 
I think its this one that you're looking for...but this has clips of it...not the full movie...
 
Yeah...I have that one. I was looking for the original movie.

Thanks for trying tho.:D
 
Back