I'm having a strange problem here, well not really a big problem but something that bothers me.
I started a few weeks ago with playing GT4 and really enjoyed the opening movie with the " Moon over the castle " song, but after a few times the theme was changed to another song. I've tryed changing the intro interval but it hadn't any effect.
So I'm wondering how can I get the opening-movie played with the original " Moon Over The Castle " theme?
I started a few weeks ago with playing GT4 and really enjoyed the opening movie with the " Moon over the castle " song, but after a few times the theme was changed to another song. I've tryed changing the intro interval but it hadn't any effect.
So I'm wondering how can I get the opening-movie played with the original " Moon Over The Castle " theme?