Introducing another Tuning Marketplace, reach out to more players now

• Thread starter Zenin
  • 1 comments
fmccmarket.png

Do you want more people to see your car? I've built from the ground up a new system that allows tuners to post up their cars in just a minute!(no sign up required) You can use this in conjuction with your FM.net topic as it acts like a quick summary of your cars tune. Its simple and at the same time very powerful because unlike using forums, more advanced searches can be performed.

Benefits:
Search by Race, Drift or Drag tunes
Filter cars by Performance Index
Find cars by Car Club
Easy to browse image of every car
Comment system for each tune
Fast entry form, no need to worry about formatting
Loads of players can find your tune quickly

fmccpic.png

Your car will be added here once approved: http://forzamotorsportcarclubs.com

- Zenin

Also heres a bit more about the car clubs and myself.

I have built a website that gives Forza car club members their own personal club microsite. This means that those clubs who don't already have a website can create one quickly using this site, it gives the car club forums, member management, private messaging, photo uploads and much more...

I hope you can take the time to look at the site, and if it doesnt make sense please check out the site i built for test drive unlimited 2, the site software isn't as up to date as the forza site, Ive had to rebuild forzamotorsportcarclubs.com website from scratch to enhance speed and usability.

A bit about myself, I am a Web Developer Living in London, and hardcore gamer/geek and have played all Forzas, you can usually find my vinyl designs on the storefront (hot girl) which reached #2 on the leaderboards(couldnt get 1st dammit).

Other popular gaming sites i have built are justcause2mods.com and tdu2life.com these have both been officially recognized by Eidos and Atari respectively, My wish is that Turn10 might do the same. But I'd still just be happy if people use the site for their clubs needs.
Any feedback is welcome please let me know below.

Zenin

PromoForum.png

Back