Introducing

• Thread starter analog
  • 5 comments
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Hi there, my name( obviously not my real name) is analog and this is actually my second post as i was not aware of the introducing yourself procedure so here it goes;

I've been a passive GT-planet viewer looking for the latest GT5 news until now, as i was increasingly feeling the need to express my own humble opinions which i hope will be appreciated or discussed. Finding GT-planet was easy because it popped up high on the Google chart as i was looking for GT5 related info and after comparing it with similar sites this is the one i kept coming back to.

Gran Turismo appeared on my radar in 1998 and after playing the first two installments intensively i got distracted by other things and only got a ps2 when GT4 was released after borrowing a ps2 with GT3 from a friend which showed me what i had been missing and got it bad big time......

After getting 100%, all gold driving tests and a garage with a 1000 cars i was forced to repeat this when my memory card was swiped....
By the time i got Tourist Trophy i learned to make back-ups on several memory cards.....

Now i'm playing GT5P mostly online using a standard Dual-Shock2 controller which is compatible with other games i play (amongst others Battlefield Bad Company, Il2 Sturmovik and yes occasionally GTA4) as i try to convince myself i'm an casual gamer who doesn't need a steering wheel.

I'm hoping to contribute to this wonderful site as a well informed( or at least well intended) petrolhead who went digital when he realised his dream garage will probably never materialise in the real world...

Oh yes, i'm Dutch by the way, but please don't hold that against me

Welcome aboard, fellow casual-gamer-who-doesn't-need-a-steering-wheel. :cheers:

hi, analog, there's waaaay more to GTPlanet than just Gran Turismo (funny that, eh). Besides GT5, there's an official Modern Warfare Thread, I'll assume you have it, almost everyobody ages 8-22 have it, except for me :ouch:. Ummmm... there's a Battlefeild: BC2 that you were talking about and also TT if you're still interested in it. And of course, the good ol' Rumble strip. If you need any help with anything else, i'd be happy to help :D.
Daniel

Back