Invalid Lap Gets The Car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEasy12
  • 16 comments
  • 1,092 views

JEasy12

(Banned)
Messages
69
United States
United States
The information for the BMW Vision Gran Turismo Time Trial says all I have to do is a complete a lap to win the car and it doesn't even have to be valid? Am I reading that right? I could drive the car in reverse for the whole lap, go on the grass multiple times, and I still would get the car?
 
Yeah, as long as you complete a lap you will get the BMW. Even if you smash it to bits, drive it in reverse, etc.
 
The information for the BMW Vision Gran Turismo Time Trial says all I have to do is a complete a lap to win the car and it doesn't even have to be valid? Am I reading that right? I could drive the car in reverse for the whole lap, go on the grass multiple times, and I still would get the car?

It's still fun to see if you can get it into the top 1000, though. Try it! :D I got 7xxth :D
 
I splashed out 1mill on the vision BMW only to find out you can win it in a seasonal AAAARGH
 
I splashed out 1mill on the vision BMW only to find out you can win it in a seasonal AAAARGH
We've been winning cars in seasonals since the first car to come after the release which was the new BMW M4, I think. You should have known this sir. Lol
 
This is either further evidence of PD making the game easy or BMW telling PD to make the car as easy to acquire by players as possible. In this case I'd actually say it's probably the latter. They could just gift you it but I suppose that doesn't guarantee you'll drive it at least once.
 
Dunno what I can say it must have been a rush of blood.
 
I splashed out 1mill on the vision BMW only to find out you can win it in a seasonal AAAARGH
At least you didn't do like one knucklehead did and buy both colors before finding out one was free. EDIT: I forgot about the 20 mil. glitch. Some who took part spend credits like drunkin sailors.
 
Last edited:
I appreciate everyone responding and making sure I read it right because for a moment there, I thought I needed new glasses.
You could need new glasses anyway. People should go for regular check ups for healthier vision.
 
...snip. They could just gift you it but I suppose that doesn't guarantee you'll drive it at least once.

This^^.

I'm one of those knuckle heads that bought the car without checking the seasonals first, and still haven't driven it. So you could be onto something here.
 
I splashed out 1mill on the vision BMW only to find out you can win it in a seasonal AAAARGH
Every VGT or car who is introduced in the game as an add-on as an event to win it.
 
Back