Invisible racers in lobby?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Leroyaudy
  • 1 comments
  • 491 views
Messages
1
United States
United States
When my friend and I join together in a lobby, several of the racers are simply invisible to my friend. We are in two different states in the U.S. I may see 8 people in the race, while he may see only 4. While I may see 3 racers in front of him in the line up, he sees no one (and on the track he sees empty track in front of him where these cars should be). He may see himself finishing in 3rd, for example, and for me it appears he finished 7th! Crazy experience!

He seems to have a slower connection speed than I do. Could this explain it? Or could it be privacy settings interfering in some way?
Any help would be appreciated!

Leroyaudy
 
Its a known bug that has stayed around and is notorious to happen in GT6
 
Back