invisible racers

Messages
142
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
JimbobMarley65
I was racing on-line last night and my screen showed myself and two other cars on the track,however there were in fact eight people in the race. The other five were totally invisible for the entire race, even for the result at the end, they were definitely there but I couldn't see them . Oh and they weren't that far ahead before anyone comes up with that answer lol. Has anyone else had this happen to them ?
 
Had this happen twice now, once in GT5 (where I couldn't see one other driver, so we decided to have a bit of fun pre-race by parking in the same spot.. Must've been hilarious :lol: ) , once in GT6 (missing two). What annoys me most is the "relationship" in the GT6 one. I couldn't see two people, let's call them A and B. Person A could not see me either, but I think Person B could actually see both of us (or I'm not remembering right and he couldn't see me either). Strange, really..
 
Oh and also a big issue was that when i changed from my miata to like my rx7 they would in fact see me LOL
 
Back