Invitations

• Thread starter Mike_grpA
  • 8 comments
Australia
Tasmania, AU
stigsdaddy
I've recently noticed I haven't unlocked the invitations for completing 175 laps and winning 4 team championships, but I have more than done both of those things. I saw an ancient thread on the official forum which never seemed to have been resolved, but I was wondering if there is some kind of workaround to getting these.

Seriously, I've asked on the official forum, and seen a few threads/posts asking the same thing, and I can't find an answer from anyone.

...is anybody there?

Seriously, I've asked on the official forum, and seen a few threads/posts asking the same thing, and I can't find an answer from anyone.

...is anybody there?

I unlocked both on ps4.

- 175 laps is "mislabeled". You have to win a series but i do not remeber which one. You will if you're going for 100% events like i'm doing. When you start the game from zero you will find 2 invitationals with 175 laps as requirement. You have surely already unlocked the right one (175 laps gives you the 3 hours mclaren f1 race) while the other one is wrong and you will unlock it doing all other races.

- regarding 4 Championships,. You have to be sure A) you're first as a team B) there is actually a team championship in the series because not all the series have it. If you're going for 100% completition i suggest you to do it winning 4 LMP1 seasons in row (historic goal)

I unlocked both on ps4.

- 175 laps is "mislabeled". You have to win a series but i do not remeber which one. You will if you're going for 100% events like i'm doing. When you start the game from zero you will find 2 invitationals with 175 laps as requirement. You have surely already unlocked the right one (175 laps gives you the 3 hours mclaren f1 race) while the other one is wrong and you will unlock it doing all other races.

- regarding 4 Championships,. You have to be sure A) you're first as a team B) there is actually a team championship in the series because not all the series have it. If you're going for 100% completition i suggest you to do it winning 4 LMP1 seasons in row (historic goal)

Thanks mate, yeah I figured it had to be mislabeled, good to know it's just a series win, that'll sort itself out then.

As for the 4 team championships, I would have sworn I'd won enough of those, as every series I've checked seems to have a series team standings ladder, which would be really stupid (but not surprising lol) if they had team standings after each round without there actually being a team championship. I'm in LMP1 now, so I'll just do four of those.

Thanks again mate, the next round is on me :cheers:

/thread

If I may, to add to what paulpg87 said, the mislabeled "175 Laps" (Row 6 Box 5?) looks to be the GT3 RGT-8 Super Cup. It's the only event that doesn't unlock anything but the series before it GT3 RGT-8 German Cup does, the Super Ardennes Clubday invite. The mislabeled one appears to unlock the Atom Blaster Trophy (both bronze accolades).

I have yet to attempt and unlock these (because I have a personal career path I'm doing to mix up the car types I drive), but using process of elimination that's the conclusion I've come up with.

As for the 4 team championships I did exactly what paulpg87 did, win my first LMP1, then defend 3 times for the historic goal and got the 4 team championship, which unlocks Super FreeFall 24hr.

Hope this helps a bit.

On a relaed topic, if i have more than one driver do invitationals get unlocked for all of them?
I just unlocked my first event (forgot the name but is driving an old Mercedes) and I only see it under one driver :confused:

Last edited:
On a relaed topic, if i have more than one driver do invitationals get unlocked for all of them?
I just unlocked my first event (forgot the name but is driving an old Mercedes) and I only see it under one driver :confused:
Career accolades and invitationals are tied to the driver.

Back