Invites - What car would you choose to buy?

• Thread starter MagnusVBK
  • 24 comments
Sweden
Sweden
I have the following invites:
Aston Martin One-77 ‘11
Aston Martin Vulcan ‘16
Porsche Carrera GT’04
Ferrari LaFerrari ‘13
Enzo Ferrari ‘02
FXX K ‘14
Lamborghini Veneno ‘14
Pagani Huayara ‘13
Citroen GT by Citroen Road Car
Bugatti Veyron 15-4 ‘13

Which car would you buy from that list?
Why would you buy it, performance, nostalgy, looks, ...

I have every invite active right now, and I was not planning on buying any right now. But, I won the stage 5 weight and ultra turbo for Veyron so I may give in and waste a few million.

Ive got so many invites but not enough money. Those pesky 4 star tickets are giving me 10k 98% of the time.
But i want the Veyron and Enzo

Carrera GT would be my number 1. Great drive, it's quick but you have to be careful with it or it'll bite back, which it was notorious for IRL. This can be tuned out of it though, but I think keeping its IRL characteristics and trying to push it to the limit is what makes it fun.

Enzo would be a close second. Drives great and does well from 650-800pp. Kind of a tie would be the One-77. With Praiano's tune for it the snap oversteer has been tamed and it's quite quick.

Tied for third (or fourth, I guess) would be the LaFerrari and Huayara. Both are surprisingly planted for the amount of power they can lay down. Only reason I don't have them higher is there's not a lot to do with them given the current content in the game. They can both easily compete against 800pp race cars, but their fuel consumption is so insane that it's just a chore. I like using road cars in the WTC 800, but not when you have to stop for fuel 4-5x per race.

Veneno is a fantastic car. The problem with it is the customization is low and I've not found it really able to do anything that the Aventador twins cannot accomplish, especially the LP750-4 which can have as much (or more) power, is much lighter with all weight reductions, etc and is quicker in lap times in my testing. Great car, I just wouldn't pick it up until you've got the credits to burn. Same applies for the Vulcan, FXX, and Citroen. Lack of customization and/or being a "track" car kind of limits their use though they are all great rides in their own right.

Veyron I'd only buy if you get lucky and snag the stage 5 weight reduction. If we had a proper drag strip and some events for drag racing it would be awesome. Otherwise we don't really have any lakes or rivers suitable for a house boat, lol.

That's just my take based on how much use one would get out of them given the content we currently have.

Carrera GT would be my number 1. Great drive, it's quick but you have to be careful with it or it'll bite back, which it was notorious for IRL. This can be tuned out of it though, but I think keeping its IRL characteristics and trying to push it to the limit is what makes it fun.

Enzo would be a close second. Drives great and does well from 650-800pp. Kind of a tie would be the One-77. With Praiano's tune for it the snap oversteer has been tamed and it's quite quick.

Tied for third (or fourth, I guess) would be the LaFerrari and Huayara. Both are surprisingly planted for the amount of power they can lay down. Only reason I don't have them higher is there's not a lot to do with them given the current content in the game. They can both easily compete against 800pp race cars, but their fuel consumption is so insane that it's just a chore. I like using road cars in the WTC 800, but not when you have to stop for fuel 4-5x per race.

Veneno is a fantastic car. The problem with it is the customization is low and I've not found it really able to do anything that the Aventador twins cannot accomplish, especially the LP750-4 which can have as much (or more) power, is much lighter with all weight reductions, etc and is quicker in lap times in my testing. Great car, I just wouldn't pick it up until you've got the credits to burn. Same applies for the Vulcan, FXX, and Citroen. Lack of customization and/or being a "track" car kind of limits their use though they are all great rides in their own right.

Veyron I'd only buy if you get lucky and snag the stage 5 weight reduction. If we had a proper drag strip and some events for drag racing it would be awesome. Otherwise we don't really have any lakes or rivers suitable for a house boat, lol.

That's just my take based on how much use one would get out of them given the content we currently have.
Thank you for your thoughts!

I'd go for the car I like/want irrespective of performance/cost.

Failing that, a car that you will absolutely use.

If neither of those narrow it down, then the easiest car to use if you're a "grinder/farmer".

The FXXK isn't that great to use. Obviously has wow factor.

The Huayra is cool.

Of those listed, I'm a big Tokyo 600 runner and fancy trying the Veyron or the Veneno at that event so those would be my choices.

Last edited:
I have the following invites:
Aston Martin One-77 ‘11
Aston Martin Vulcan ‘16
Porsche Carrera GT’04
Ferrari LaFerrari ‘13
Enzo Ferrari ‘02
FXX K ‘14
Lamborghini Veneno ‘14
Pagani Huayara ‘13
Citroen GT by Citroen Road Car
Bugatti Veyron 15-4 ‘13

Which car would you buy from that list?
Why would you buy it, performance, nostalgy, looks, ...
The Pagani is great at stock and a great gr3 car tuned

Out of almost 160 times doing the glitch I've never had a Ferrari invite, but now you're telling me I need to get lucky THREE times?!!!! :(
One invite lets you buy all three ;) Edit: ... and as many of each as you want until the invite expires (a month I think).

Last edited:
I’ve had every single invite only car since PD gave us all the invites in one of the earlier updates as an apology for a screw up on their end and I can honestly say I’ve only ever driven them just to try them out after getting them. All have less than 20 miles on them and I don’t ever see myself really using any of them for anything TBH.

There are better cars for any event you might use any of them for so I suggest buying whichever one(s) you think you’ll enjoy seeing on your screen more.

Of those listed, I'm a big Tokyo 600 runner and fancy trying the Veyron or the Veneno at that event so those would be my choices.
I know I've won with the Veneno there, probably my easiest true win at Tokyo. Can the Veyron produce the fuel economy to race anywhere but Sarthe? I seem to remember that car being a gas hog.

Last edited:
I'd go for the car I like/want irrespective of performance/cost.

Failing that, a car that you will absolutely use.

If neither of those narrow it down, then the easiest car to use if you're a "grinder/farmer".

The FXXK isn't that great to use. Obviously has wow factor.

The Huayra is cool.

Thank you for your view!

I actually hate these to be honest. 😅
Got all of them, and I completely agree with you.

The invitation system is completely overshadowed by the fact that we can earn a lot of credits in a few hours to get one among them. So much for being "exclusive", then.

The best one is arguably the Veneno.

The Carrera GT.

One of my favorite cars and also great looking. The handling is nice, a slight tendency for oversteer.

I have all invite cars.
I actually would buy all of them sooner of later, but if I had to choose...

LaFerrari
Enzo
Carrera GT
Veneno

But it is a personal taste which one

Last edited:
Aston Martin One-77 ‘11
Aston Martin Vulcan ‘16
Porsche Carrera GT’04
Enzo Ferrari ‘02
Pagani Huayara ‘13

All amazing cars, there are already good tunes for PP700 for Le Mans for example, so you can pay them off in couple of hours. I can share my tunes for all those cars if someone is interested, all go below 4:00 lap time at Le Mans and are amazing to drive.

Last edited:
having bought the Citroen VGT road car, i think its worth the 1 mil...
Beat me to it. I use this at Sardegna all the time and usually end up winning by a lap or almost a lap. Doesn't really need any settings adjustments either besides adding some ballast to get under the PP limit if memory serves me correctly.

Carera GT - fantastic sound, not enough handling
Huyara - fantastic to drive not so loud 😁
Anyway 2 great car batlle on 800pp race easily.

Beat me to it. I use this at Sardegna all the time and usually end up winning by a lap or almost a lap. Doesn't really need any settings adjustments either besides adding some ballast to get under the PP limit if memory serves me correctly.
Thank you!

Laf
Carera GT - fantastic sound, not enough handling
Huyara - fantastic to drive not so loud 😁
Anyway 2 great car batlle on 800pp race easily.
Thank you!

I have Enzo and One 77 but drive it only 1 lap on Le mans drink like old cowboy so cn't comment it's god or no.

Last edited:
Back