iPod help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter adam46
  • 3 comments
  • 917 views
Messages
2,273
United Kingdom
Hampshire
Messages
AdamWeller_
How can I transfer my music from an old dead account on my computer to my new one?
 
Do you mean transfer music from ipod to ipod or account? But i know that you cant transfer music from account to account
 
I would say, you transfer the music from your old iPod to the PC via SharePod and then to your new one
 
If you mean by accounts, it is possible, if you mean by iPod, then no.

To get the music off your old account (that you MUST have bought from the iTunes store) sign in on it, go to the STORE tab on the task menu bar, then click 'Check for available downloads' this checks to see if your computer has purchased items from the store and if it doesn't, it allows you to download them again for free.

If it's your iPod then I doubt it, unless the iPod can turn on, then use Sharepod, like suggested before.
 
Back