iPods of the rich, famous and fictional...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 2 comments
  • 1,212 views

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Staff Emeritus
Messages
31,336
Scotland
Edinburgh
Messages
GTP_Mars
OK, so it started with me making a playlist for my iPod after watching the film "American Psycho"... Using some songs from the official soundtrack as a starting point, I made a playlist that I thought the lead character (Patrick Bateman) might have on his iPod. I got a bit carried away, and it now stands at 29 songs - some inspired by the other songs, and some chosen to fit a 'macabre' theme, or what a psychotic axe murderer might actually listen to, like Phil Collins for example. I have since been trying to make other themed playlists, based on what other fictional characters from movies might have, and have started a "Jeff Lebowski's Walkman" playlist and "Eddie Adams' Mixtape" (better known as 'Dirk Diggler' in the film Boogie Nights).

So, please post your playlists (short or long, so long as they are clearly themed) here. :dopey:👍 I'll post some of mine up later...
 
You just need some Creedence tapes for Lebowski's Walkman. :dopey:
 
Welp, this is what I always imagine Robert Rodriguez to be listening to. I believe this to effectively be a summation of his life's work, anyway:

1. Bone House - The Dead Weather
2. Misirlou - Dick Dale and His Del Tones
3. Bad Things - Jace Everett
4. Down In Mexico - The Coasters
5. Goin' Out West - Tom Waits
6. Astonishing Panorama Of The End Times - Marilyn Manson
7. House Of The Rising Sun - The Animals
8. Heavy Metal (Takin' A Ride) - Don Felder
9. Sharp Dressed Man - ZZ Top
10. Look To The Orb For The Waiting - Monster Magnet
11. She's Just Killing Me - ZZ Top
12. Bullwinkle Part II - The Centurians
13. 3 Birds [Instrumental] - The Dead Weather
14. Commanche - Dick Dale
15. In A Gadda Da Vida - Iron Butterfly
 
Back