IR-18 IndyCar?

• Thread starter Chad200
  • 15 comments
United States
Indy
Do we know if it will be added as DLC? They said it was coming to Forza but it never did (assuming it doesn’t as an expansion pack). As a PC2 newbie, I am also curious to see controller settings for the current IndyCar, and camera settings for those who use the roof cam. Thanks!

I can't see us getting the new Indycar to be honest. If we were getting any more Indycar content to be honest I'd prefer the many missing Indycar tracks over the new car.

Yea Mid-Ohio and Iowa would be nice additions. I just want the new car though, on either game.

I got my camera and controller settings figured out last night, I just need some good IndyCar setups for Indianapolis.

As someone who really own uses the Indy Car I am hoping for the 2018 aero kit. I doubt it will happen though.

There's no information on it. Probably meaning it won't come. I'd definitely love it to come with 2018 liveries as well.

I can't see it happening. I'd like tracks more than the car though if I had a choice. It would be awesome to have all the tracks Indycar used in any of the recent seasons. The game is very light on ovals.

IndyCar expansion pack would be a dream come true, just don't see it happening. I agree about the tracks too, would love to see Iowa or Gateway added.

If F1 can sell a dedicated game every year, and NASCAR every couple years, why can't Indy? Indy viewership is growing, and I'm hopeful it will someday lead to a stand alone game of it's own. It would hopefully incorporate the full schedule of tracks, the current Dallara chassis, with both road and oval trim packages. Historic cars would be a huge bonus. And maybe even Indy Lights. Heck, it could encompass the entire Road to Indy career path. Kinda got my mouth watering, anyone else?

If F1 can sell a dedicated game every year, and NASCAR every couple years, why can't Indy? Indy viewership is growing, and I'm hopeful it will someday lead to a stand alone game of it's own. It would hopefully incorporate the full schedule of tracks, the current Dallara chassis, with both road and oval trim packages. Historic cars would be a huge bonus. And maybe even Indy Lights. Heck, it could encompass the entire Road to Indy career path. Kinda got my mouth watering, anyone else?

This would be an absolute dream come true. I would never ask for any birthday or Christmas gifts ever again!

Back