iRacing Contest Paint Scheme Submission Poll

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 9 comments

Which paint scheme do you like and think should be submitted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
So I'm entering the iRacing Paint 7 contest, where the winner will have their paint scheme on the #7 Jr Motorsports Chevy driven by Josh Wise. I've done three different paint schemes and since I can't decide which one I like more to submit, I would like to see which one you guys like the best and think should be submitted. Here they are:

A.

B.

C.

Thread will be closed Tuesday Afternoon the day before the contest ends.

Last edited:
Wow, seems I'm a bit outnumbered, but I think C is a bit busy with the checkerboard effect on the side. Especially with the fellow who has half his head red and the other half blue...

But anyway - I think A is the most "finished" looking and the most realistic, so that's my choice :)

Im going with A because it has a realistic feel and color scheme, B is pretty nice also, but C has too much going on I think with too many people figures on the side

Voted Paint Scheme A for realism, I don't think they'd run C in real life, might be wrong but who knows.

7 minutes until the poll closes. Looks like C will be the one I'll submit unless more people have something different to say.

Edit: Poll has closed. The entry I will submit is:

With a very commanding 8 votes, this will be my final submission for the contest. Thanks for voting everyone :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back