iRacing demo ?

• Thread starter lucas2717
  • 9 comments
Argentina
Mar del Plata
Hello guys, I've decided to give iRacing a try, but I don't think buying a 1 month membership to try the game is a good idea. If I dont like it (or my computer can't run it properly) that money is gonna go to waste. Does anyone know where I can find a demo or a promo code to try the game for free ?

Unless there is a demo hooked up now that you can through Steam, I dont think there are any (official) anywhere else.
And I would've thought $12 for a month isn't too bad considering what you would pay to hire a game through a video shop or something like that.

There's no demo, that's what the promotional 1 month and 3 month offers are for. The promotional prices are very cheap, there's no reason not to try it.

Unless there is a demo hooked up now that you can through Steam, I dont think there are any (official) anywhere else.
And I would've thought $12 for a month isn't too bad considering what you would pay to hire a game through a video shop or something like that.

You can get it way cheaper than that.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/iracing-promo-codes-updated.131900/

3 months for between $5 and $10 depending on whether you want additional content as well.

I did a 3 month account and got hooked!
if you wait for about a week or two after your 3 months runs out you normally get an offer from iracing to sign up for a year at 1/2 price so it is worth waiting abit.

This is by far the best deal you can get at the moment (from that forum thread imari linked )

"Three month basic membership with Daytona, Chevy Gen6 SS, and Ford GT. for $10: PR-2015NASCARDAYTONA
Regular retail price : 68$
Discount: 58$ (85%)"

BTW the ford GT is essentially two cars since you get the GT3 and GT2 version for that.

Thanks guys. Im gonan use those codes. Do you know for how long those codes will be good ? Because i dont know if i'll be able to purchasr the membership next week or next month.

Thanks guys. Im gonan use those codes. Do you know for how long those codes will be good ? Because i dont know if i'll be able to purchasr the membership next week or next month.

Most of the codes tend to run for quite a long time so if you get that one i suggested within that time frame you should be fine.

The code I wanted (Daytona+Ford GT), doesn't work :( do you guys know if they took it down ?

Yeah they took that down I think this works though: PR-RaceSpotLive

That still gives you the Ford GT and three months for 12 dollars which is still a good deal since you essentially get a free car.

If you want to refer me when you sign up i get 10 iracing dollars to spend on content. (you don't have to, only if you want :P)

Here's my email: Mikaeshuis@hotmail.com

Back