Iracing Nascar Cost?

• Thread starter NeonBass
  • 26 comments
United States
United States
I wish to trek over to Iracing sometime soon, but I would like to hear from people who have already made the move about the cost. How much does it cost to run Nascar at every track? Is there a special plan or is it the same 11$ per track deal?

For oval, total cost is probably in the region of, easily, 500 dollars. Bearing in mind that you would need to buy a couple of other oval cars and the Gen 6 plus almost all of the tracks, especially if you wanted to run a full season in the NASCAR iRacing Series which follows the real life NASCAR schedule. also remember not all tracks are $11.95, some are $14.95.

However, the cost is totally worth it, I have all the content on iRacing and don't regret it at all.

I only liked the short ovals on iRacing, buying a bunch of 1.5 mile clone tracks seems like a huge waste of money but to each his own.

There are discounts.

10% any three items
20% if you buy 6 or more
Plus you get 25% off if you buy 40 pieces at once, and/or once you reach 40 pieces of content, every piece there-after is discounted 25% off.

Also, if you renew your subscription at the right time, the subscription itself is only $4/month.

Well I will do the math :)

You get charlotte for free, so we don't have to worry about that. There are 3 11.95 sprint cup tracks, chicago, martinsville, and bristol (could be more, correct me if I am wrong) And you need a car. The IR series (that is the full cup schedule) is class C, which you can get to for free if you know what you're doing.

I believe there are 23 total sprint cup tracks, and you will need a car. So:

All are 14.95 except those I listed. So 14.95 x 19 + 11.95 x 3 + 1 car (11.95) + 1 free track = 24 tracks and 1 car for 331.85 USD

Now, since you will be buying more than 6 items, you will get a 20% discount. Once you have 40 items you will get 25%, but since you're just starting I will assume you don't.

So 331.85 x .20x = 66.37 dollars you will save.

Then 331.85 - 66.37 = 267.48 dollars.

So for those who don't want to read:

From the beginning it will cost 267.48 USD to run the full season excluding tax.

@nascarfan Because it's not really a game like gt6 is. (<-- dont get mad ) it's more a simulator. their tracks are laser scanned wich means they're just like the real track with all bumps etc included . they dont have as many players as gt6 or forza but have to pay the same price for licesing tracks.

@nascarfan Because it's not really a game like gt6 is. (<-- dont get mad ) it's more a simulator. their tracks are laser scanned wich means they're just like the real track with all bumps etc included . they dont have as many players as gt6 or forza but have to pay the same price for licesing tracks.
Not even just that. The race organization is wonderful too

You get charlotte for free, so we don't have to worry about that. There are 3 11.95 sprint cup tracks, chicago, martinsville, and bristol (could be more, correct me if I am wrong) And you need a car. The IR series (that is the full cup schedule) is class C, which you can get to for free if you know what you're doing.

All are 14.95 except those I listed. So 14.95 x 19 + 11.95 x 3 + 1 car (11.95) + 1 free track = 24 tracks and 1 car for 331.85 USD

Now, since you will be buying more than 6 items, you will get a 20% discount. Once you have 40 items you will get 25%, but since you're just starting I will assume you don't.

From the beginning it will cost 267.48 USD to run the full season excluding tax.

Thanks man

I see.

Well iRacings not for me. I take GT6 too seriously as it is.
Thing is it kinda weeds guys out. You have to pay a relatively large amount of money and have to have a wheel.

You get what you pay for, and those who do it want to be there. So it's nice

Thing is it kinda weeds guys out. You have to pay a relatively large amount of money and have to have a wheel.

You get what you pay for, and those who do it want to be there. So it's nice
Good balance. Separates the backwards driving children from the men who actually race, I suppose?

Just added the full season of track and one car to my cart. I own the 3 road courses so add 35. for them but the total came to 172. with discounts, so around 210. is what I would expect.

Last edited:
One season is 12 weeks and doesn't use all of the tracks. It would cost that to run a full YEAR, if they did not repeat tracks, which they always do. This figure is way over what you would actually pay.

He asked how much it would cost to run NASCAR at every track. @polarbear345 is absolutely right being as the NASCAR iRacing series is the full 36 race season and would require the content he has calculated in his post.

I wish to trek over to Iracing sometime soon, but I would like to hear from people who have already made the move about the cost. How much does it cost to run Nascar at every track? Is there a special plan or is it the same 11$ per track deal?
I'll give you a bit of advice: iRacing isn't for the faint of heart or wallet no matter which you choose to go with the service. I'm in it deep since coming over in March. I've got over half the total content and just finished a new build on a new gaming PC(totally worth it!) and I started NASCAR about a month ago, some good racing(mostly in the late late hours), Silver-Sylph is very correct in saying that "there is stupid decision making in the middle of the pack"!

So the question is the same as with REAL cars: Speed costs, how fast do you want to go???

lol. I have kinda given up after this update so yeah, if I'm going to learn how to tune again, it might as well be on Iracing.
Same for me. i have been iRacing for two months now and Love it (manily doing road racing) but just started oval.
It is not cheap, but it is pretty good and the online set up is awesome.

#byebyeGTseries

Same for me. i have been iRacing for two months now and Love it (manily doing road racing) but just started oval.
It is not cheap, but it is pretty good and the online set up is awesome.

#byebyeGTseries
Except for this week?! Road or Oval open setups are ICY! The fixed are faster/grippier! WTF?! And I wont touch a fixed race ever again. Usually by Friday I've had 8-15 races done....not a single race so far...a ton of practice though.

Or it might just be my newly gaming only PC which I'm readjusting to the speed/resolution I now get :confused:

@NeonBass just for the curiosity, you might want to check this thread out (check the OP, and the last few posts b/c I don't think it's up to date).

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/iracing-promo-codes-updated.131900/

This is most of the promo codes for iRacing. Some of them are a little old and might not work. But I think there's a 3 month nascar
special in there for $12 that you can try without being too hard on the wallet. iRacing's system allows for gradual accumulation of cars and tracks so it's not a slap in the face.

Also, as was hinted at before, additional content is 10% off in groups of three, 20% in groups of six, 25% after a total of 40 items are purchased, I think it's also 25% off after either all oval or road content is purchased and 30% off all new content after all content is purchased, also 50% off subscription on black friday and 1 or 2 other times a year.

Last edited:
@NeonBass just for the curiosity, you might want to check this thread out (check the OP, and the last few posts b/c I don't think it's up to date).

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/iracing-promo-codes-updated.131900/

This is most of the promo codes for iRacing. Some of them are a little old and might not work. But I think there's a 3 month nascar
special in there for $12 that you can try without being too hard on the wallet. iRacing's system allows for gradual accumulation of cars and tracks so it's not a slap in the face.

Also, as was hinted at before, additional content is 10% off in groups of three, 20% in groups of six, 25% after a total of 40 items are purchased, I think it's also 25% off after either all oval or road content is purchased and 30% off all new content after all content is purchased, also 50% off subscription on black friday and 1 or 2 other times a year.
Kind of nice to be at the 25% discount level on just a single purchase now even though I always try to buy 3 or more pieces of content at a time 👍

Once you become part of the 100% club, every new content comes with a lovely 30% discount. :)

Latest Posts

Back