• Friday - 1530GMT - 1900GMT

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

MagpieRacer

Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
I know not everyone can be pleased with 1 particular set time so I have made this poll to gain better understanding of who can race when and adjust the planned day to race accordingly.

Please also bear in mind I have to manouvre this around my working days also!

The times in the poll options indicate the earliest and latest possible start times for the day. Feel free to specify any times you cant race and any preferences within the times posted.

If you could psot what you voted, I forgot to make it public. Thanks!

Last edited:
And you would be available for anytime Sunday? If most people vote Sunday the vote will go to a more specific timeslot on Sunday.

Removed my post because I had the time difference wrong.

Last edited:
And you would be available for anytime Sunday? If most people vote Sunday the vote will go to a more specific timeslot on Sunday.

I am in North America and I would say, at this point, to be available 13:00GMT - 19:00GMT.

I could also go later...as late as 03:00GMT(monday night).
:)

Ok, so far Sunday is the faviroute. What would everyone say to 1500GMT Sunday afternoon? That oulwd be half hour practice, 20 mins quali and a race of between 30-45 minutes.

18GMT seems good so far. If we can try drum up a bit more interest in the series we should be good to go, I wanna aim for at least 16 so if theres a few that don't show we can still get 12+.

Back