iRacing's Phenomenal 2 Car Draft

• Thread starter AGP5000
  • 2 comments
United States
Intimidat3r421
I just wanted to start this for those who are finally enjoying what Superspeedway racing was meant to be like from Day1 on iRacing. Man is this **** is ****ing awesome/insane!!!!!!!!!

Since I hold a relatively quick qual time 52.167 @ Dega, I am in rooms with ALL the WC drivers in carb cup races right now. Man this is FUN!!!!!!! The 2 car draft is VERY accurate. I was in 2 races last night 6 & 8pm EST respectively, and out of the 21 starters, 14 of them were black striped. Worked with Steve Sheehan both races, he pushed me to a W, I got him a 2nd place. This is what I paid for a year ago and finally am enjoying to its fullest extent! Grant you, I race everywhere, but SS racing was a big pet peeve until now.

My ONLY gripe is the fact that you cant stick your nose out for air without fear of getting the car in front of you loose a little. Even if done smoothly, the bumpers still stick and swerve slightly. It makes you have to switch every 2-4 laps based on temps. Which is real, grant you, but I want to get some air to stay back there longer, and really can't......

so jealous! I don't have dega. but i do have Daytona so i will have a wait a few weeks before i can feel the way you do! living right next to Daytona, i do love NASCAR (i wake up every morning and watch f1 live as well, but that is besides the point) AGP5000 you make me so pumped for Daytona in the coming weeks can not wait! I have done about 40 min of just testing there so far. so READY

Well, I will wait for the new Daytona to do the 2 car draft there. Those bumps in the corners there are hell. Literally hell to try and stay hooked up on, unless it is the VERY hi line. I like to keep FFB on, so it makes it very bumpy through the wheel there. @ Dega, it is perfect.

The thing that stinks, it sucks to watch it on TV, but man is it hellishly fun to drive and race. I bet the drivers are having a blast, but the fans are like.........................................................................................................................................................................

Back