IRL/GT6 Team RiotSquad New Video and info for 2015!

United States
Oakland, CA
DaHammas510
image_zps594f99ad.jpg

Hey what's up GTP!

To all that know us and those that don't, RiotSquad Drift Team has a new first (Real Life)Drift video of 2015 and Hot new Info we would like to once again share with the community. We would first like to thank GTPlanet.net and all of you guys that support and drive with us online, we really appreciated it!

Short Bio:
So what is Riot Squad?? Its a grassroots Drift Team based out of California, USA. Our theme is to aim for cleanliness in (driving and presentation), integrity, skill, aggressive driving, and having as much fun getting sidewayz as possible, taking a lot of ques straight from Japan. Riot Squad is Co-Founded by Lexis King of Richmond, CA and Jon Davis of Oakland, CA.

Lex and Jon have a competitive history going back years where they first connected with Motorcycle stunting and gripping the twisties in the Bay Area as Ruff Ryder Oakland Chapter Club Members. From there they progressed onto Cars and taking them even more seriously then they use to in their even earlier days before Motorcycles.

Eventually they formed Huli Nation/RiotSquad LLC and haven't looked back since. Huli Nation is the Movement that encompasses Team RiotSquad and other Projects to come in the future. Huli is the Lifestyle, when you see them going all out full throttle and touching doors on tandems..... They are getn "Huli" (pronounced: "who Lee"). Huli has been something they use to say going back to their Motorcycle days and has a dual meaning being a play on the word Hooligan and also meaning "Hated Until Loved". Stay tuned and be on the lookout in the future for more from and about Huli Nation.

Now for the New info regarding the Team, we have gone through and made some changes with the Team Member roster. As of right now the Official RiotSquad Team Roster is as follows:

-Lexis King White Hard top Mazda RX7 FC, Red RX8, Black Drop top RX7 FC

-Jon Davis Red Wide Body Lexus Sc400

-Darrin Burges Blue Mazda RX7 FC

-Justin "JTP" Pawlak (yes THAT Justin) Green Mazda RX7 FC

1941211_1525939754360688_1870993174_n_zpse27d0d6b.jpg

We are thrilled to announce the addition of both Darrin and Justin, they are both very, very talented drivers and fabricators. Please see our Facebook page link for links to their social media outlets. They will be holding down Socal while Lex and Jon hold down Norcal. We will hook up on specific dates, bring it all together, link like Voltron, and get as Huli as inhumanly possible for all of our supporters out there!

So without further delay here is our latest video and some related pics from GT6 and IRL. We just took our "peasant car" the 88 RX7 FC Convertible we lovingly call "Gerald LaVert" out to #ClubDrift in Stockton, CA with the RX8 daily driver. We wanted to test the Vert’s true Drift prowess and see if it finally may have what it takes to become an Official Squad Car, receive decals, and some paint where it ain't before the season fully starts.

Video Link: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1555506034729286&id=1432649107014980
(Lex King in the Riot Squad Helmet/ FC Vert/RX8 --- Jon Davis in the Huli Nation Helmet/ FC Vert)

Our Facbook page " Riot Squad Drifting": https://www.facebook.com/pages/Riot-Squad-drifting/1432649107014980

Instagram: @RiotSquad_Driftteam

This is as close as we can get to replicas of our real cars featured in the video above, but they get the job done!!
Syracuse-Night_6_zps7518b995.jpg
Syracuse-Night_1_zps53d18bea.jpg
Syracuse-Night_4_zps3e4ac0fb.jpg
IMG_0150_zps8522e8ba.jpg

Thanks for checking us out, if you approve, please stop by stop by one of our pages and show your love! Lastly we want to announce that we have started a new in game Club called:

"Team RiotSquad Open Drift" ID#1030760.

This Club is open to all that want to join and get some slides in or watch with Lex and Jon in our Tandem rooms. We just ask that you be respectful of everybody that came to have fun and try to keep it clean.

See you on the Track!
-RiotSquad

MODs please move this thread to the DRift Teams forum. I just noticed that this thread is probably in the wrong place, Thanks.

I remember seeing your vid on BLT films, all you guys kill it 👍 Can't wait to tandem with some more people who are actually around drifting IRL

I remember seeing your vid on BLT films, all you guys kill it 👍 Can't wait to tandem with some more people who are actually around drifting IRL

Yup that was us, those guys did a great job we will be working with them more this season so stay tuned!

Welcome to the community from Kansei Motorsports. See you on my door!

Thanks!!

FYI to all we are online right now having a stock (simulated stock because it doesn't slide like the real stock car) FRS drift battle right now. Just look for the room titled: @riotsquad_driftteam/instragram

@DaHammas510 Dude, where have you been? :odd:

I recorded the replay and post it here. It's on the 9th page of Post Your Drift Videos thread.

I'm looking forward to a better and more consistent run of both for a new video.

I recorded the replay and post it here. It's on the 9th page of Post Your Drift Videos thread.

I'm looking forward to a better and more consistent run of both for a new video.
Really? I thought o viewed and responded to that, I'll recheck it in a min. But for sure we can get some more footy!

I don't recall what thread exactly that was but I did see the replay and I could have sworn I typed a reply too it. Post a link to the page so I can check it out again.

Back