Ironbash's Emporium - Power

• Thread starter Ironbash
  • 17 comments
United Kingdom
London
Ironbash
Ironbash

coverzlp.jpg

This will be my Horizon outpost, made for the finest of photography viewers. Split into 4 distinct sections, you won't be disappointed 👍!

If you would like to contribute any pictures for a remix, please send me a PM of your forza gallery with the intended image commentary and you may just get into the specific section!​

Interesting concept, splitting your gallery up into sections. Your existing shots look great though, can't wait to see how this pans out. 👍

Great start to the gallery. You'll find one of your shots made it's way into the game review. 👍

Great start to the gallery. You'll find one of your shots made it's way into the game review. 👍

Thanks! Appreciate the good use of my photos ;)

Was wondering when you where going to start this up. Glad to see it, and great start :)

I was wondering too! haha Thanks for the positive feedback!

Great start, looking forward to more!

Thanks! I assure you will be pleased.

E28
Interesting concept, splitting your gallery up into sections. Your existing shots look great though, can't wait to see how this pans out. 👍

Yeah i did the same with my other gallery, works really well to mesh the pictures together

Life is a Journey

Love the warehouse backdrops for the first few, the first photo is my favorite :)

Cheers, the dirt esque gymkhana look was what i tried to go for

Top draw editing as always 👍 Favourite has to be the Aventador shot

I appreciate the kind words Stoney, one of the few photographers here which are actual competition for the other site crowd :bowdown:

More lovely edited shots. First shot is great, action captured well. Lovely composition in the BMW shot aswell.

And wow thanks for such high praise 👍

Power

Very nice start, good to see you "over here." :) Agree with Stoney on the Aventador.

Appreciate the support 👍

More lovely edited shots. First shot is great, action captured well. Lovely composition in the BMW shot aswell.

And wow thanks for such high praise 👍

Just remember i don't thank where it isn't deserved ;)

I notice that you have a combined Forza/GT5 Gallery link, great idea. I started a thread on GT5 a ways back on that subject but is wasn't that well received, yours is great. Both games have far too much good stuff in them to not bring them together for the purpose of showcasing what they have to offer, great job Ironbash.

Back