Ironbash's Forza Emporium [Aston one-77 update]

• Thread starter Ironbash
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
London
Ironbash
Ironbash
fcomplete.png

And why won't you regret coming here? Because my aim is to make you look at the fantastic roster of cars that Forza has. My goal is also to make you, the viewer, leave this gallery thinking 'Woah that was awesome'. If you don't, then I will have failed in producing photos good enough to be here.

So sit back, relax and enjoy the show! [DON'T forget to click each picture] :cheers:

(I hope to update at least every few days with a different car)

The car itself really doesn't look very good. :P But you worked well with it. Especially in the last shot. Well done. :drool:

I really like the sepia you have going on. I also really like the tone you have in this set, only thing i have to say is maybe 1 or 2 are a tiny bit to dark. Other then that 👍

flo
I really like that second to last 👍

Cheers flo, I thought that shot represented the mountain really well.

I really like the sepia you have going on. I also really like the tone you have in this set, only thing i have to say is maybe 1 or 2 are a tiny bit to dark. Other then that 👍

Yeah I feel they're slightly too dark. Watch out for my Subaru WRX set in the future, it aims to combat the darkness :P

The car itself really doesn't look very good. :P But you worked well with it. Especially in the last shot. Well done. :drool:

The FF isn't the prettiest, but hey those eyes, dayum :cheers:

Back