Ironic iPod juxtapositionsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 7 comments
  • 623 views

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Staff Emeritus
Messages
31,336
Scotland
Edinburgh
Messages
GTP_Mars
Sometimes your Winamp/iPod/iTunes playlist, when set on random, can provide you with some ironic or otherwise extremely inappropriate couplings of songs, like 'She's Leaving Home' by the Beatles, followed by 'Feelin' Groovy' by Simon & Garfunkel... I just had this one....

Pearl Jam - Jeremy
Carly Simon - Nobody Does It Better

...any more??
 
50 cent- B***h get in my car followed by Shaggy- Strength of a Woman

BTW I cant stand ipods I am a pround owner of an iRiver H340 it is dcheaper than an ipod photo and has the added advantage of video playback
 
On my N-Pod first I played Rubina by Joe Satriani, then it skipped to Bad Horsie by Steve Vai!
 
Flame-returns
BTW I cant stand ipods I am a pround owner of an iRiver H340 it is dcheaper than an ipod photo and has the added advantage of video playback
👍👍👍👍
 
Flame-returns
BTW I cant stand ipods I am a pround owner of an iRiver H340 it is dcheaper than an ipod photo and has the added advantage of video playback

I agree, Ipods are garbage. I've got a Creative Nomad Zen Xtra, same space for $50 less (or $100 less compared to that overpriced U2 edition)

Limp Bizkit - No Sex
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
 
I've had 3 versions of the same song played in succession before.
 
Foo Fighters - Hell

Millencolin - Farewell My Hell
 
Back