Is a Burger a Sandwich?

ScottPuss20

Pretty Kitty
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
ScottPuss20
CheetahsMeow
I'm seriously confused right now. @Turbo says that it is a sandwich, but I've never really though of a burger like that. To me they're different, but both have bread on the top and bottom. So, what do you think? I personally do not think that a burger is a sandwich.

I'm seriously confused right now. @Turbo says that it is a sandwich, but I've never really though of a burger like that. To me they're different, but both have bread on the top and bottom. So, what do you think? I personally do not think that a burger is a sandwich.

Well I mean it doesn't make Turbo right. People will claim it is a sandwich. At that point I would then ask for Turbo to put calzones up there too. Cause it might as well be a sandwich

Last edited:
I think the bigger question is, is a calzone a sandwich? (the answer is maybe yes)

And, by extension, is a Panizza a sandwich? (a hipsterized, deconstructed one, if it is)

That article is, to put it politely, baloney.

If you want to read something halfway decent about sandwiches, this is the ticket:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/03/is-a-hot-dog-a-sandwich-nature-america

Should put a warning since there is an image of what looks to be diarrhea on a bun in that article. Good read but still

Back