Is a Thrustmaster TGT 2 a large improvement over T300 for GT7?

New pro wheel is so much better than any of the gear/belt wheels. Not even comparable. No going back now.
The best belt wheel you've tried is a second hand T300 which really puts that into perspective. It's like saying that an E class Mercedes is better than any Audi when the best thing you've ever tried from them is someone's daily beater A3.

The best belt wheel you've tried is a second hand T300 which really puts that into perspective. It's like saying that an E class Mercedes is better than any Audi when the best thing you've ever tried from them is someone's daily beater A3.
Who hurt you, lol?

I'm starting to think people just want to argue on forums instead of help. No wonder why nobody wants to help anyone. I know I am done sharing knowledge, lol.

I play GT7 exclusively on my ps5 with a T300 with an upgraded fan. I found a TGT2 wheel and base on sale for 649.99 canadian (regular price 999.99). As I only play GT7 and don't intend on transitioning to a PC anytime soon, is the TGT2 a good upgrade for me? I also have a full thrustmaster eco system with TLCM pedals, shifter and 2 different rims. Changing to fanatec or other similar DD brand isn't feasible at this time.
I think you can't go wrong with the TGT2 if you're ready to pull the trigger. I used a T300 for 7-8 years with no issues until literally last week. I also have the TLCM pedals the shifter and several rims. I've got a few hours on the TGT2 using the stock rim and it's definitely an upgrade from the T300. While the stock rim is great for GT7, I'm looking forward to swapping it out.

Now that I went for the TGT2, the prospect of going DD is the distant future and I'm fine with that.

I think you can't go wrong with the TGT2 if you're ready to pull the trigger. I used a T300 for 7-8 years with no issues until literally last week. I also have the TLCM pedals the shifter and several rims. I've got a few hours on the TGT2 using the stock rim and it's definitely an upgrade from the T300. While the stock rim is great for GT7, I'm looking forward to swapping it out.

Now that I went for the TGT2, the prospect of going DD is the distant future and I'm fine with that.
Thanks for the feedback, I decided to pull the trigger and order it. They offered me an additional $100 off which i couldnt pass up lol. Excited to receive it and start putting it through its paces.

"It depends"
Free (as in you don't have to pay a cent) upgrade? yes.
New? No, you can get a stronger & faster (=dd) setup for the same price
Used? Maybe, depdends on the pedals (t-lcm) and the price
in my case, upgrade means i need to buy the new TGT II, and in my country only TGT II + Pedal package is available.
but the price for TGT still 50% cheapter than Fanatec DD with 5nm
thats why for now the only reasonable for me to upgrade is TGT II
and i already invest with Thrustmaster Ecosystem : TLCM & TH8S

The same for me I bought only the TGT II base but I was using the csl Load cell pedal with the drive hub (with T300) and with TGTII the drive hub was not ok ..erratic behavior sometimes working but very often I had disconnection. Then I bought the Tlcm pedals…but I prefer by far the csl (harder, more direct breaking feeling) then I think in the next month I will sell all my Thrustmaster package and buy a DD Pro 😄

Back