Is anyone else getting this problem?

  • Thread starter Thread starter scottb153
  • 4 comments
  • 650 views
Messages
47
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Ok so when I'm waiting for a race and the timer hits 00:00 it's unable to connect me to the race, I've tried the following.. restarting ps4, checking the Internet and i have tried this several times ... I had a bad a race before hand and quit I know I shouldn't have started a race with a foggy mindset but I did... as far as I'm concerned it's blocked me somehow that's how it feels.
 
Ok so when I'm waiting for a race and the timer hits 00:00 it's unable to connect me to the race, I've tried the following.. restarting ps4, checking the Internet and i have tried this several times ... I had a bad a race before hand and quit I know I shouldn't have started a race with a foggy mindset but I did... as far as I'm concerned it's blocked me somehow that's how it feels.
What does it say when you do a network test in Sport Mode?
 
Thanks I think it's working again let me try race B i will try again with C
 
Back