Is Behaviour Getting Better on Sport?

Scotland
Scotland
Human_Band3044
I’m new to GT Sport, but not new to the series. I’m an oldie but have been playing games for a long time. Anyhow my main point/question is:

I’ve seen and read lots of articles and videos about the awful behaviour of some racers on Sport, particularly in the lower SR ranked races. Deliberately slamming, spinning off etc etc. but having started online a couple of days ago apart from the odd wingnut here and there. I’ve noticed that doesn’t seem to be happening as much . Is just luck of the draw or has racing etiquette actually improved?

There is a big difference when you race. It's usually pretty clean in the morning and early afternoon. After the schools are done it starts getting messy with a dirty peak around dinner time. Late at night it clears up a bit again but not as good as in the morning.

School kids and DUIs, avoid :crazy:

It has also improved a little bit. The pressure to get the trophies is mostly gone, lot of people have mode on by now and 'tit for tat' sort of self polices the rooms. In the end, fighting on the track slows everyone down. But race on a Saturday evening and all the dirt is still fully there.

Back