Is CSL Elite LC pedal set compatible with older Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 wheel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MettaV
  • 4 comments
  • 3,075 views
Messages
4
Canada
Canada
I have a Fanatec Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 wheel that I am using with G27 pedals and am considering upgrading to Fanatec CSL Elite LC pedals but although Fanatec offers an RJ12 to PS/2 adapter that would allow the pedals to plug into the wheel they don't state this wheel is compatible with the pedals (or with the new V1.5 H pattern shifter)

Does anyone know if they will work together? If not I suspect I could purchase a drivehub to make them work together. I am currently PS3 as my platform (GT5P, GT5, GT6, F1 2012).
 
Hi DomB, thanks for your response.

Just to confirm, Is that a yes to both the pedals and the shifter then, or just the pedals?
 
The shifter is also compatible (and includes the correct cable in the box).
 
OK great, that's good to know. now I can shop with confidence.
 
Back